How do I tell him it's over?

I want to break up with my boyfriend, really badly. I've had a few boyfriends I've wanted to break up with before, but I never really knew how to say it..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him you slept with five guys at once one time, thatll do it lol I'm jk just be honest itll save you both so much time and pain. Yeah DO NOT give him any hope, don't say maybe in the future or any of the other bs your going to say to ease his pain. Say, I don't want to share any more of my life with you, this is the end of us, I'm sorry if this hurts but I have to do this, please respect my decision. He will have questions and you can answer them maturely calmly, stay calm even if he doesnt.

What Guys Said 1

• he's a dude hun he'll be a little pist at first just tell him you want to move on and whatever you do don't lead him on and let him think he still has a chance if he straightens up! I't will be hell for you

• Thankks & I know, I'm deffinatly going to break up with him, I just don't know how to word it..

What Girls Said 1

• be honest with him about why you're not that into him anymore.