My ex blocked me on instagram?

hi I have a question? I'm 22 so recently my ex and I broke up I broke up with him cause he left me at a wedding because he "had a headache" but also because he in his words "didn't want to be there, why did I invite him, I hate weddings" and also when I asked to dance with me or take a pic with me he said no and was just moody. So long story short we broke up before and got back together and he promised this time he wouldn't be that mean boyfriend and I told him if he ever hurt me again I breakup with him so I did cause I was all alone and when his food came out it was just the saddest day ever. I wrote to him in a text the next day some mean things that I fell out of love with and that growing cold and distant with him and he has treated me horribly for 3 years I never met a friend never even had 1 pic with him:( so I said that but I felt bad so a week later I apologized but still said that I am distant towards him and I think that we should both move on and that I wish him the best in his life... the only reason I didn't block him was cause he said I always do that when we break up so out of respect to him i didn't but he blocked me this time... and I never hit him up on instagram just put pics up of my family and friends that's it but never ever hit him up on anywhere not even his phone after our fight... I just don't get it? Like why did he block me? Could he be mad at me? I feel like I'm in the wrong and he's treated me horribly for so long I just need help I'm co fused.

12

What Guys Said 2

• MOVE ON!

• If that was your reason the fuck do you really expect?

• What do you mean?

• Um sorry also what did you mean by that? ... I am a really good person I think. And I know I sound mean but I'm not and just what did you mean by that friend zone comment? Seriously. I just got tired of him not loving me but I also feel bad for being mean. So that's why I'm even on this site I guess...

• by being friends over long terms before getting into something that is not healthy for both parties. Not saying that you are bad or rude just gathering useful info

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's a dick and also maybe it's better that he blocked u so u don't keep reliving those bad days