Daddy Problems... Opinions, Advice?

I have a 6 year old daughter and she is a sweet smart little girl. She likes to push buttons. She is now a big sister to her sister who is 15 months old. She is great with her, but she is her half sister. My oldest father and me didn't work out or plenty of reasons, so I left it's been about 5 1/2 years now since us being together. He has been in and out of relationships and has brought women in and out of my daughters life. He lies to her and blames it on me, there is no discipline and when things get hard he brings her home to me and my fiancé. And we have to deal with the fits and anger of her getting dropped off while it bein his time. She told me that it is okay for himm to lie to her but not okay for me. She always told me that he cheated on his last girlfriend with his current one and she thinks that is okay. She tells me she doesn't want to live with me and my fiancé, and she doesn't want me to be her mom she would rather have it be his new girlfriend. She says we don't spend no time with her and all we care about is her sister but she is smaller and needs more attention. I don't know what to do. Oh and by the way she is attending counseling. Any thoughts/Advice?
Sincerely one hurt mom 
Daddy Problems... Opinions, Advice?
Add Opinion