Should I give up?

long story short, my ex and I dated for 3 years, he moved across the state to be with me, and dumped me about a month and a half ago. since then there has been mixed signals from him everywhere I look. one minute he doesn't want to be with me because of my family (I have 2 disabled parents whom I'm trying to teach personal space to), the next he stills wants to do stuff. then we're back to not wanting to be with me or really have anything to do with me. just before leaving me we were talking a out starting our own family eventually, not right now but eventually.

should I just give up?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a key. When he contacts you don't say anything. If he's playing the hot and cold game you can play it too. You don't deserve to be treated like that by no one. He either want a you or he doesn't. He can't have his cake and eat it too. Do you know how many guy a that would probably date you in a heartbeat and won't have to second guess being with You? A bunch. Why waste your time on an immature guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, yes. You should want to be with someone who loves your family and just wants to be with you

What Guys Said 4

• if he wants to just do stuff and then have nothing to do with it, then the answer is pretty clear
    take care dear

• thanks. It's just so irritating that he is flip floping.

• Lol thanks

• anytime girlie
      always happy to help 😊✌

• He's inconsistent, I wouldn't trust him to open a pickle jar let alone raise a family. Given those pickle jar lids are pretty darn tough. Hmm...

• Move on. Your guy sounds like a Class 1 flake.

• Well.. Looking at it.. I guess it's not love.. it's Lust.. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• You're basically his friends with benefits

• That's what i was thinking but wanted others opinions so I know I'm not overthinking. Thank you

• You're welcome