Anyone have some advice?

Ok... here we go. I first met my wife and moved in with her several years ago. After I moved in with her, she left me to go back to her ex and moved in with him. Sticking me with a huge rent. After about 3 months of her telling me it was over with the ex and she wanted to live her life with me, she loved me, missed what we had, won't ever do it again, Yada yada yada, I let her back in my life. About 6 months later we moved back in with eachother. For another year and a half, everything was great. I proposed to her and we got married. In total, I was with her 3.5 years before we got married. We bought a house and started a family. Once our kid was born, everything went downhill. When our kid was 2, her very close friend (and an ex boyfriend - not the one she left me for) -she was living with him and had every intention of marrying until he was caught cheating, had died. She went into this 'I'm not happy' stage, was talking to male 'friends' and she moved out of our house and into her own apartment. We had a custody arrangement and I truly thought it was over. After months of this, I had finally conceded to an imminent divorce. Well... on our kids 3rd birthday we talked and she gave me the 'I won't ever do this again' and 'we failed our child as parents' and 'we married for a reason' and 'I love you' etc etc etc. keep in mind that I never had concrete evidence of her banging other guys, but I did know she was out dating other guys. Anyway, I let her move back into the house after 7 months of being separated. I had to try to make it work for our child. Had we not had a kid together, I would of probably ended it.

Fast forward 2 years. She proceeds to tell me that she is unhappy and it isn't working. Keep in mind I am not happy either. I am happy that I get to see my son everyday, that's about it. Hardly any sex, separate bedrooms, no loving feeling - it felt like we were roommates to be honest. All we did was talk about our child and work. There were things I could have done to show that I wanted to hang out with her and not have the kid around 24/7, and that is one part where I messed up
(date night and things of that nature). Anyway, her grandma passed away, a few months later her brother passed away. She was extremely close to her brother. Then she turned 40. After all that happened, she started hanging out all night. Sometimes not coming home (twice). Very cold towards me. etting pissed off when I ask her where she was. Started wearing perfume. Self tanning. New clothes. Accused me of having a girlfriend (which is an utter joke). Said she hated me. Said that I don't know her.

12

What Girls Said 1

• You probably should've let her be. Everything she's done seems like an utter mess. I want to give you advice, but what exactly are you trying to get at? Are you both divorced? I understand your situation. But anyways, I think you should leave her. She's left you many times, despite all of that you still take her back in. I don't really see any pros about her, and her actions don't benefit you in any way at all. Seems one-sided too. Sorry if I misunderstood, please do correct me if so.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me like you took a mess (her) added her to your mess (you) and made an even bigger mess. You see I'm not saying to forget about her but I think either you guys need to really have a talk about things or you need to let her go. If you care about her and love her as a person that's fine but if her sadness is what's making you sad then that's not right. She will make choices just like you will make choices. If she really loved you then. ahe wouldn't have left you to begin with.

• you made the mistake of letting her in your life again