How many times is it ok to forgive cheating?

I've caught my man sexting/ offering sex to other girls multiple times. I love him but is there any chance he can stop? last time i was so heartbroken and he showed no remorse

3552

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were heartbroken, and he showed no remorse, he's not worth the heart ache. Especially if he's done it multiple times. A second time is only okay if he's truly sorry.

For your own good, drop him.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my honest opinion, more than once is too much. If he is repeatedly doing this, what honestly makes you think he would stop? Cheaters are selfish people who do not care about how their actions impact their partner or anyone else. You have to decide when you've had enough and then be able to stand up and walk away. A cheater will not change unless THEY want to themselves. You can't make him be faithful to you. By staying with him, all you are doing is reinforcing his behavior and sending the message that it's okay for to treat you that way because you won't do anything. Is that the type of relationship you really want to be in?