I really want to text my ex and be like "hey, how are you?" I just want to see if he thinks of me but I dont know if should because I broke up with him, because of lack of effort and communication.. but sfter the break now i feel like he never liked me in the first place.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Because the reason you are texting him is to see if he still thinks about you, which means even though you were the one to break up with him, you're not exactly over him. If you were over him, you wouldn't care if he thinks of you or not.

On that note, get over it. You had valid reasons to break up with him. He liked you enough to date you, why do you need validation on that? And why do you need validation from an ex? He's an ex, he doesn't matter. Move on.

What Guys Said 4

• If the break up ended badly, don't text him. If it was a mutual break up though, it's fine to just see what's up.

• I personally think u should not. Seems like you got over him. It will hurt you again. So better not to do that

• Don't do it. Move on.

• You should not have left him..
    you can't play with is enotions. Lack of communication is leaving a guy without talking about the issue. Woment prefer to move on in stead of putting in work.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• There's always a reason for a break up. So, all you need to do is thoroughly analyze your relationship. Did you enjoy it? Were those faults really unbearable? Think about it. You don't text your ex just to chit chat.
    I see that you think he never had any affection for you. Is that so? If it is, don't bother texting him. You'll end up hurt and confused.
    On the other side, if you think the flame's still burning, well, go get him!
    Good luck, girl!😊