Is it possible to reconcile after a really bad breakup?

Do you think it is possible to reconcile after a very bad breakup?
I'm working a lot on myself and want to do 3 months of No Contact to either move on completly or reach out to him... I was told the best point in time to reconcile is when you no longer care whether you get back together or not

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it possible, but not probable. There is a chance you may reconcile, but that most likely won't happen. Either he would have moved on and doesn't want to look back, or you would have moved on and realized you deserve better, or you two will try to reconcile but find it difficult to forget the past history you have (and the bad breakup).

Honestly, your best bet is to move on completely. There is a reason why you guys didn't work out, and as much as you do to improve yourself it's likely it wasn't all your fault, so unless he also improves himself, it doesn't really bode well if you guys try again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

• Nope, u will never forget the cheating.

• You shouldn't do NC with the thought of getting back together in your head. You won't fully move on that way. You actually need to believe in jsut yourself and working on yourself during that time. Good luck! And I'm sorry :(

• I blocked him on fb on whatsapp because of that, to refrain from checking up on him. And to keep him away because he messaged me out of the blue once so I feel like he's still somewhat interested? I wrote it down in my calendar so hopefully when the day comes I won't even remember him 🙃