My guy cheated on me what to do?

My guy chase cheated on me and I don't know what to do I can't just forgive him

616

Most Helpful Guy

• So dump him if you can't forgive and live your life

• But then I will be lonly

• Sry to be rude but I have seen this question way too often.
      You are probably beautiful or have a little something in you.
      Don't underestimate you and respect yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him why, if he regrets it and take a break from the relationship, after someone does that you both need time to know where you're at, go no/limited contact for about 30/60 days, this gives him time to really miss you and realise that you can't be taken for granted. Think about the relationship make a list of improvements / where it went wrong - on his and your behalf. If he gets to see how great you're doing without him (through social media or if you accidentally bump into him etc.) he will be eager to get you back, he will suggest a date, don't make yourself available straight away, and you call the shots from there.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm very sorry he cheated on you, I hope you get better soon! I would break up with him! He cheated! No doubt about it if a girl cheated on me I would leave her instantly. If this is how the relationship is now, where do you think it will be going? It's hard, but it's time to leave.

• First about you, would you ever a). cheat or are you b). a one guy girl? If you are sure, you are b. then you need to dump him and move on regardless how you feel.

• Depends on what and how it happened. My ex cheated on me and from consolation came cheating on my end. I didn't knew what to tell her but after I did and we promised we would behave, she cheated left and right like there was no tomorrow for half a year.

If there have been things that could have put him on edge talk about it if there weren't. Run for someone who will be loyal even if it takes a while.

• Just move on.

• When my ex cheated on me I felt that I deserved better and that I had to get out of the relationship. When a person cheats on you they disrespect yoy, and if you allow someone to disrespect you and they get away with it, who knows in how many other small areas they will disrespect you again. Furthermore, if you allow your partner to disrespect you, where does that leave you wrt your own self-respect? Something to think about...

• For me, my boyfriend and I have a relationship where if the possibility arises that either of us sleeps with another person you have to communicate about it. Dont go batshit crazy, but talk and tell him how it makes you feel and ask why he did it. Then work to be a better couple. But if you can't get past the problem without coming to some sort of agreement or compromise then it might be time to break up.

• i remember when my ex boyfriend promised me he’s not gonna cheat anymore, he said he only love me, that its both of us against the world, few weeks later he starts coming home late and ignoring my calls… i was forced to contact a friend of mine for help she then introduce me to an hacker cyber. savior@outlook. com to help hack into my ex’s phone to be sure he’s loyal like he claim to my greatest surprise he still cheat on me this time around with his co-worker…… Thanks to (cyber. savior@outlook. com) for saving me from future heartbreak now i do background check before i agreed to be in any relationship, y’all should contact him to be sure your spouse ain’t cheating….

• NEXT!

• Don't forgive him, he was weak enough to go and cheat, he will do it again.

• I say dump him. people usually don't change. I would always live in distrust. better break up now than be way more sorry later

• Dump him. That's a pretty good place to start...

• But your username says it all

• cheating is a terrible thing bby gurl I would treat u rite if u were mine :)

• What? that's Bad!

• What about bigdaddydogo3?

• Just take revenge.

What Girls Said 5

• Dump the shit outta him. I know it's hard but sometimes all what you should do is to give yourself another chance to meet someone appreciate and treat you better. You won't take so long to get over it if you would. "Never devalue yourself for someone"

• leave... say your goodbyes and stay strong.. otherwise you'll be miserable forever

• Easy. Have some respect for yourself and dump him!

• if i were you, i would break up with him. i get that it's hard to leave someone you care about, but he obviously isn't a good boyfriend. if it truly is too difficult for you to end the relationship, then try talking to him about it. the conversation might make you forgive him and give him a second chance.

• You have to break up with him and take some time.