My boyfriend broke up with me today and I was wondering what can I do to help me feel better after the situation?

• do nothing
  • ignore the problem
  • find a new one
    Vote C
  • stay single as a lonely pringle
    Vote D
is it bad that your ex comes back to you and says sorry?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• You are allowed to mourn about it for a while. Eat your favorite food and watch your favorite shows for a while, the break up will hurt for a while. Don't jump into a relationship right away though, give yourself time to recover so when you find someone you don't bring your issues into the new relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take time off for yourself and try to assess the situation by learning from your mistakes. Don't make the same ones again. Especially if this relationship was a sexual relationship. Overall, since you are 17, your best to just stay single and focus on graduating. That is far more important than some guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE