My boyfriend broke up with me today and I was wondering what can I do to help me feel better after the situation?

• do nothing
    Vote A
  • ignore the problem
    Vote B
  • find a new one
    Vote C
  • stay single as a lonely pringle
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
is it bad that your ex comes back to you and says sorry?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are allowed to mourn about it for a while. Eat your favorite food and watch your favorite shows for a while, the break up will hurt for a while. Don't jump into a relationship right away though, give yourself time to recover so when you find someone you don't bring your issues into the new relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take time off for yourself and try to assess the situation by learning from your mistakes. Don't make the same ones again. Especially if this relationship was a sexual relationship. Overall, since you are 17, your best to just stay single and focus on graduating. That is far more important than some guy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Find a new one, but with a caveat; give yourself time to heal from this one first. Don't just jump into a new relationship. It's not fair to him or to you.

0|0
    0|1
  • I recommend staying single and until the right one comes along.

0|2
    0|0
  • Remember the good times you passed with him, you might wanna be sending tex messages, or even check his social medias account, it's part of the healing process. A brake up is not easy, it never will be but life keeps going and something that happen is maybe for the better.

0|0
    0|0
    • A month ago my ex and I decided to finish our relationship... So I know how you feel.

• Show All
    • It was the best choice, she is awesome but due to distance, our different schedule and priorities and other things it just didn't ment to be, after 3 years.

• oh wow really

• give yourself a couple of days and try a dating app. you will probably get creepers for the first couple of times but it all shows you some one will always want you and go find that guy to love and be with. there is always that perfect person waiting somewhere. I have to believe it! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would add ice cream and chocolate. Just do things you like to feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get drunk... On ice-cream?

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to sleep one week directly

0|0
    0|0
  • have a girls night out and forget about him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes