Do girls ever just say no?

So me and this girl hit it off for a about 5 months but now it kinda lame... All she say when I ask her to hangout is that she is busy or just says maybe later. She always throws in that she will let me know later, but never does. I'm getting tried of it I know this sound weird but sometimes I wish she would just say no.. I never get any straight answers. Y do some girls never say what they feel?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't say no so its not blunt, you should get the message when she says later and doesn't own up to it, she says later and expects you to get that she's not interested once she doesn't call or contact you later. Its the same response as a no, but in a better form. Go for someone else.

• I don`t agree I think a no is the the best for of no because it get the point across and doesn`t send mix signals...

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't realize she's doing it. I dated a guy like this. It was super annoying and I eventually left. He never even knew he did it (his sister was the same way).

What Guys Said 1

• Girls do this because they want you to chase them, but every time you do you are giving up your self respect, your dignity, and control. There are many women that think that guys want to chase all the time but it's not true. Plus she may have other guys to hang out with. Many women have guys on the side for variety reasons, so you should do the same thing and have people on the side to keep yourself busy. Have girls, friends, and family to stay busy with and make yourself the good catch and look interesting. Just ask a girl out ONCE, and if she flakes on you don't wonder why, don't throw a fit, don't chase her, keep your cool, don't contact her ever again and move on. When someone wants you it will show, and no games will be played. Let them do the thinking of why you didn't keep going after them.