Can I get her back after being too anxious?

Let me start by saying we had a good relationship, borderline great, until the day we didn't. I was seeing this girl for 3 months (official for two) and other than a few paranoid thoughts i let slip, everything seemed to be going good. I guess if you need the total back story she had a bruise on her butt that i became really suspicious of for a split second, before i realized i gave it to her the day before. Anyway this past weekend she cancelled on me to hang out with her friend who is having a very tough time (i know this for certain) and i was kinda bummed out so naturally i got insecure, we talked about it, and everything was good... apparently not. The next day she was going to a baby shower and that morning was ok, i woke up to a sweet good morning text, but half way through the day, she shut her location off, which in hindsight makes me look like a total douche but you should know that i never confronted her about her whereabouts before, in fact the only reason it bothered me was because i was the only one who was set up to see it, so if she turned it off, it was deliberately so i couldn't see. I got anxious and paranoid and kind of accused her of lying to me (which she hadn't). After a strained conversation of me basically trying to explain why i was the way i was, she ended things over text, saying she doesn't think we're compatible anymore. Id really like to know if i have a chance at getting her back, because for the first time in a long time i found a girl i was starting to trust.
Can I get her back after being too anxious?
Add Opinion