Can you forgive someone who has cheated on you countless times?

• Depends
    Vote A
  • Yeah, I would
    Vote B
  • Are you kidding me? No!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on the situation, so no matter what it's cheating I guess. But my boyfriend and I are in a relationship. We have an agreement that if either of us sleep with someone else because of a drunken mistake or something, it's alright. I'm not going to hold it against him because there is no emotional or psychological attachment to the other person. If it's just physical, I don't really give a damn haha. We have had it happen a few times on either side and we've been to together for almost 2 years. We seem to be doing just fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wouldn't cheat on me countless times. He'd cheat once and then he'd be dead.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• i can generally forgive anyone but it doesn't mean i forget or accept them back. i've been cheated on in two different relationships. i forgave both people but wouldn't get back together with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually not fucking stupid enough to give them a second time to cheat on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they cheated on me they won't get a second chance out the door they go

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no, that's a one-and-done scenario

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no they have no respect

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone be stupid enough to stay with someone who continuously cheats on you? Cheat once and off you go in my books.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can forgive them but you can't trust them. So it's not a good idea to go back into a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? No!

0|0
    0|0
  • Once maybe if they were very apologetic and I found out from them, second time or something else no

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, theyre dead to me

1|0
    0|0
  • sure I will forgive them. of course they will be 6 feet under

0|0
    0|1
  • Countless? No

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha! No...

0|0
    0|0
  • its like punching yourself whole time.. if you forgive him, he will eventually cheat again so.. Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • might forgive, but never forget

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never forgive being cheated on once, and I would refuse to be cheated on multiple times

0|0
    0|0
  • Countless times? They'd be dead the first!
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me

0|0
    0|0
  • fire... hot... burns... pain. .. good?*

0|0
    0|0
  • at 15 it's pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • Once is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Countless times? I think not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would forgive them... I just wouldn't be with them anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't forgive someone who has cheated once.

1|0
    0|0
  • forgive yes but trust again, no. So if your question is if I would get back together with a cheater answer is no

0|0
    0|0
  • You can forgive them but that doesn't mean they deserve to be in your life any longer. Time to walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell freaking no

0|0
    0|0
  • Countless of times? No, wouldn't happen. I would be gone after the first time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forgive them? Sure, I can forgive him- But would I accept him back? No, no way. I won't ever get back with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't forgive him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even forgive the first time. It's over!

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no!

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't forgive

0|0
    0|0
  • I could forgive and even forget, but I wouldn't give them any more chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • You deserve better if he does it more then once u need to drop him idc that u love him and all that stuff he does not deserve u and ur caring heart so drop him a better guy will come and you'll be okay... just got out of a relationship and oh boy it hurts u get sad but it makes u strong and u realize ur gonna be just fine without him u don't need him as much as u though u would... so drop him girl.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;