Obsessed with my exes new girlfriend?

So, please no hate. I feel horrible as it is. We broke up two years ago because when he was deployed I cheated. He came home and officially called it off, saying I was manipulative, unfaithful, had no morals, etc. I really loved him and still do. He came home a few months ago and we haven't seen each other, but the other day at the corner market I saw him with some girl I later found out is his girlfriend. She's perfect. I know no one is really perfect but she's damn close and everything I'm not. The only similiarity is were both brunettes. Mines medium length and heat and die damaged. Hers is long thick and shiny and natural curls. Im short and not fat but not in great shape either. she's tall, hourglass figure and in shape with long af legs. She has an effortless natural beauty, super pale perfect skin. After some social media stalking my jelousy got even worse. she's interesting, smart, different and jsut gorgeous. I can't help but look at her page or profile every chance I get. I want to drive by there house and see if they really look that happy. Do I confront him or her? I really dont know what to do

2020

Most Helpful Guy

• Confront them? About what exactly? Get over it it's your fault he broke up with you just move on already

Most Helpful Girl

• No? What are you going to confront her about? Being awesome? That sounds seriously crazy.

Instead of focusing on her and their relationship, focus on yourself. Take better care of yourself if you're unhappy with your appearance, start dating, go out with friends or find a hobby. Get your mind off them, because they are none of your business

What Guys Said 19

• "We broke up two years ago because when he was deployed I cheated."
    "I really loved him"

no yo fucking didn't... if you did you wouldn't have cheated on him! oh and what a time to sleep around! whilst h's doing the hardest job of his life, away from home in a hostile environment.

I've been in his shoes whilst on tour, and I've seen other blokes go through it too. Stop stalking them and stop being a crazy ass bitch.

• It's over. You stay away and go on with your life. Who knows what she's like behind closed doors. She may be a bitch. Leave it alone.

• Well you cheated.
    This is the path you chose so deal with it.

• 1. Looks can be deceiving and you never know what happens between them.
    2. If you love him, why did you cheat (it's not scolding, I'm just curious).
    3. You two are done, he seems to have all the rights to be in relationship with anyone so obviously he is. Why are you even still emotionally attached to someone who made it clear that you two have met your end.

• You move on, because that's what you should do. You cheated. He broke up with you justifiably so. He's moved on and it's selfish of you to address either of them. If you honestly love him as you say, then leave him alone. You're not in a place to even just be there as a friend and he likely wouldn't trust you anyways. If in a few years you want to be around him again, then maybe when he's single you could try to get in touch. But right now you should not do that.

• Time to move on, what's done is done

• you can ask her out, no need to feel jealous on your ex :)

• now seriously speaking...
      I've been through some shit with this girl I loved. Complicated to explain, but fast forward, she found this guy. I don't care about what he does, how he thinks, because I simply don't want to be around that girl at any point in this life. My brain is ok without all the info about a guy I have nothing in common with.
      That's that, her life is not my life anymore, I don't care. I have this system of not caring, once I decide to not care.
      You should do that. Even if it's your fault for cheating, learn from this and be a better woman: stop cheating and don't overload your brain with nothings like this

• when he was deployed you cheated. ...

• No you don't, you cheated on someone in service. You are a terrible person and deserve everything that comes to you

• I think regardless if you are in the service or not, it is wrong. But it doesn't make you a bad person. As humans we long for physical touch, so if it happened it happened. She had a need that wasn't being satisfied so she outsourced it, either he understood or he didn't. It's really simple.

• Personally I think you are all crazy if you think that her situation and yours are the same. What she thinks and does is different regardless if you are in the same situation.

• No don't confront either of them. What will it sound like if you say you have been kinda, sorta stalking them? You need to try to date other guys/girls depending on what you like. Find people who are interested in you and you them. Distract yourself by being in a friendship/relationship with someone else. Do you see yourself still hung up on him in w year? No, right. You need to put them out of your head and put more energy onto something else.

• sounds like you're really into her. You should ask for three way.

• don't confront them. you both made your choices and it's done. stop stalking her on social media. you need to move on and you won't with the way you're going. when you let go your heart becomes open to something new.

• You should move on

• you need to move on honey

• You need to move on

• Her beautiful face, the radiance of her presence, and her strong nature.

• i think. wen will find a cute boyfriend like me.. he will definitely feel jealous -_-

• I'm not sure about the post but I'm obsessed about the sweet pic you chose.

• I know how you feel, a girl I like is with some rich guy, and there is nothing I can do about it, he is not a bad guy, he is actually kind to her, and he loves her, but I love her too, though, I have nothing to offer her, compared to him :( 😢

• But did u cheat on her?

• @Listening5 No, I was never in a relationship with her, but if I were, I would never cheat on her.

What Girls Said 19

• You are obsessed now and unless you consciously try to stop, nothing will help. Block her and move on with your lucky. You are just causing your own misery at this point and please do not drive by anyone's house. This is creepy and if someone sees you, you are going to feel 10x more crap. It is not worth it.

• Look, the cheating bit aside, you need to move on and allow him to do the same. In all fairness, you did stab him in the back (not saying that to be hateful; just being blunt), and you can still have a happy and healthy relationship in the future, but it's not going to be with him.

Approaching him and forcing yourself back into his life now is not only unfair to him and his new girlfriend, but it's unfair to you, as it will bar you from progressing forward and growing beyond this situation.

Learn from the mistake, don't forget how you felt when things got rough, and move on as a stronger, smarter, and better person that I'm certain you can be.

I would suggest blocking them on all social media and getting rid of anything that relates to the prior relationship (cards, gifts, etc.). Remove those reminders of your life and emerse yourself in something productive instead such as a hobby or project that you enjoy.

Time's your best friend at this point, so let her do her job.
    Best of luck, girl; you got this.

• You cheated on him and it took you this long to realise he was genuine it's a pity you didn't know that before you cheated, trust is gone and that ship has sailed.. leave him alone now you hurt him he's moved on and if you love him you'll let him be happy
    Of course he's happy he's with someone who maybe won't cheat on him

• Confront them? Why? YOU cheated. You ruined your own relationship... mind your business and move on.

• You need to take all this energy and channel it somewhere else. Seriously. I know you're going through something rough and it's always difficult when your ex moves on... but you need to move on. If you really love him... let him be happy.

• Confront them? Only if you want to be labeled psycho. What you do is get your own life. It's been two years? Time to focus on you, bettering you and growing you.

• it's over. she may be an amazing person, but that doesn't mean you're crap. you're you and you have value too. you will find someone else. stop living in the past.

• No you dont do anything about it. You cheated. No hate, but just stating facts. You might think you love him but honestly if you cheated he deserves better than you. And again, dont be too hurt, but looks like he got that now. Now you move on and better yourself.

• I stopped reading after "I cheated on him". You should have realized what you had when he had him, instead of spreading your legs for some other guy.

• There's no reason for you to confront either of them. You made a mistake and regret it, so wanting to know what he's up to is normal. However, why go and interrupt his happiness when he's moved on. You were already unfair to him, don't do it again.

• This is what it feels like when your ex finds a hotter girl. Because you strayed. You will cool down. Thats life. You made him suffer and now you are the one suffering.

• What would you say to them?

• Well karma's a bitch

• No you back the fuck away because you were the idiot who cheated on him. Quit being a selfish bitch and let him get on with his life. He'll be happier with her because she won't break his heart and his trust like you did.

• Leave him alone. Let him be happy. Stop stalking, it just makes you look pathetic.

• First thing, were all special in our own ways. Maybe you should try and move on?

• You need to back off and back down. Your jealousy is no reason to bother him and make yourself look like a stalker. You made a choice to cheat on him. Do him a favor and let him be happy.

• thats sick. pathological pride and jealousy. this ain't love. slap yourself into sense and move on.

• Don't confront anybody. Just move on, forget about both of them.