Obsessed with my exes new girlfriend?

So, please no hate. I feel horrible as it is. We broke up two years ago because when he was deployed I cheated. He came home and officially called it off, saying I was manipulative, unfaithful, had no morals, etc. I really loved him and still do. He came home a few months ago and we haven't seen each other, but the other day at the corner market I saw him with some girl I later found out is his girlfriend. She's perfect. I know no one is really perfect but she's damn close and everything I'm not. The only similiarity is were both brunettes. Mines medium length and heat and die damaged. Hers is long thick and shiny and natural curls. Im short and not fat but not in great shape either. she's tall, hourglass figure and in shape with long af legs. She has an effortless natural beauty, super pale perfect skin. After some social media stalking my jelousy got even worse. she's interesting, smart, different and jsut gorgeous. I can't help but look at her page or profile every chance I get. I want to drive by there house and see if they really look that happy. Do I confront him or her? I really dont know what to do

Obsessed with my exes new girlfriend?
Add Opinion