Try to fix? or give up?

My boyfriend broke up with me after we been together in long distance relationship for 2 years. its started with a week of no contact and when i tried to reach him out again to fix and talk the situation over he just ignored me, after few dramatic texts from my side he finally gave me explanation that the distance is hard for him (even that he never said that before) and he thought i was done with him so he moved on and focusing on work. after few days he in relationship with another girl officially announced on social medias... which he never did when we were together. i am visiting his city in a month. he is a good guy i dont understand what would make him behave like that... did i hurt him so much? i still love him and ready to fight for our relationship, but i dont know if i should? i feel so lost, any advice will be appreciated.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• lack of physical contact and intimacy can drive people literally insane. I had the same thing happen to me yet apparently she was cheating on me for a while and started a new relationship after we got in an argument after we couldn't meet up for the Holliday's. long distance is rough and hard. try to live together within a year of the relationship or it will just fail.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. The other girl was the reason why he broke up with you. She was probably there the whole time. I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm just saying, how is he dating already after such a short amount of time? Move on. There's no hope there. Every situation is different, but this situation seems like it's over for the two of you.

What Guys Said 5

• He probably found someone at shorter range and gave you the most polite lie ever as an answer. I say give up.

• I think it started way before you know.. and he couldn't handle the situation.. you being far.. and she being near.. Good Luck!

• the dude probably had blue balls guys can't handle no contact for long periods of time like wemon can we are horny 24 7 there's no way you can manage a long distant relationship with a man

• are you planning to move any time soon?

• hi read your post and i want you to know that i also was a victim of such story but today am happily married back to the man that treated bad some years back, if you love your man dont give up you can fight him back and make things work out back. i want you to mail me on my special email there are tips and advice i will have to tell you that will surely help you out to change your man and he will be that guy you dated from day one one. this is my email mccartkatty @ gmail. com

What Girls Said 2

• you have to drop him he's not worth ur time.

• give up