Caught girlfriend sending photos to her ex and lying to me would you do what I did!?

I have been dating this girl for 5 months. We share a phone bill and I recently noticed her sending photo messages to this unrecongized cell number. I called it and it was her ex boyfriend who answered the phone lol not cool. I confronted her and she lied and said it was one of her girlfriends numbers not realizing I already called it. We had a huge blowout didn't talk a few days. Her story went from they were not nude photos to "even if they were nude its nothing he hasn't seen before." I got so p*ssed I dumped her blocked her from everything and I am DONE with her. Would you of done the same?

Also keep in mind before that incident she use to call/text me all day and night then recently she started going out all night and having her "phone die" the entire night and I found out she was hanging at places where her ex was.

What do you all think? BITCH or what? lol

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I am thinking that your d*** is not as big as his and she missed it!

OK seriously, I think that she found out about you and she thought that she would be better off with him than you. Not a testament of any deficiency on your part but it is just that she is indeed more compatible with her ex than you. Nothing personal, on her part, and it is better for you to find out now than later after you invest more emotional equity on her...Move on, buddy, there are plenty of wonderful women out there for you!

What Girls Said 3

• Good call. A relationship without honesty is not a relationship worth having. You are worth the truth, don't ever let anyone persuade you otherwise.

• Disloyal, dishonest...You did right, I would dump the bastard too.

• You definitely did the right thing. Go out and find someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• You did the right thing by dumping the ho.