What does this mean?

So my ex girlfriend and I took a walk a few nights ago. After we stopped and sat in a park for an hour or two talking we started walking back to my house. While we were walking (with our arms around each others waist) she kept purposefully and very prominently swinging her hip out to bump into me. She was also being really giggly, which she usually is not. If I ask her what was up she just changes the subject. Any idea what the heck was going on cause I'm confused out of my mind and its bugging me like crazy. Thanks

11

What Girls Said 1

• She probably wants you back on some level and thinks maybe you broke up with her because she's boring. So she started being playful with you. Or, she was just in a playful mood, and during your time apart, she learned this behavior from a new friend. I don't think you should necessarily read into it.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she wanted to get frisky, you should have played along with her, do some light wrestling and show her your dominance. That is normally a turn on for girls when they get "man handled".