My now ex said he isn't ready for a relationship because of uni starting this fall. Is it me or is he really just not ready?

So my ex and I dated for about two months. We weren't "Facebook official" but were exclusively seeing each other and doing couple things often (like dates and such). About a month ago, I became emotional and asked him if he wanted to be in a relationship with me because I loved him. He thought about it for a few days and said he wanted to just remain friends. I haven't heard from him much since then, but he has social anxiety and doesn't communicate with anyone much plus I've been studying abroad. I miss him, and I'd like to think one day we can be in a relationship, but I just don't know.

01

What Guys Said 1

• You're between 18 and 24. And he's starting uni right? Soo, its one of 2 things, he wants to live the uni life you never know, uni changes a lot of people believe me, its happened to a lot of people I know and that I used to involve myself with. Or he doesn't want to fall for you because you 2 will be at separate universities or just far away from eachother often? or it could be something completely different I really dont know but the situation you're in, seriously... only time will tell. I wouldn't worry about it, you will know soon enough whether he will want to be with you or whether it will actually be better to stay friends.

What Girls Said 0