What am I doing wrong?

So basically I dated this chick for about 3 years, loved here every second of every day and sacrificed so much for her, even came home from another country just to be with her and show her that I loved her. So time went on a we had our issues and got over then together or so I thought but out of the blue one night she tells me she doesn't know how she feels about me anymore or how she feels about being in a relationship with me. So I told her let's give it a few days talk like normal and then go from there, it didn't go well we ended on good terms but we both ended up being dicks to each other, so while I was posting things on snapchat she goes and sleeps with an old friend of mine and then has a nice night with another one of my friends. So basically she's fucked me up and to make it even worse she's managed to do it while my grandad is slowly dying from Cancer, I honestly don't know what I have done to deserve any of this. What have I done wrong?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't find anything that you did wrong. She's obviously the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her alone. She's obviously immature and doesn't see how much you're worth. She will regret when she keeps going through shorty relationships and always gets treated like deal. You can't change her, only she can change herself.

What Girls Said 1

• then you haven't done anything wrong, things just didn't work out

What Guys Said 1

• Find another one. Get busy with hobby, maybe try sport. it helps to get good mood.
    she didn't need much time to forget about You... what a b..