Should I text her?

It has been 6 months since she broke up with me. We haven't really talked since. We do work together. I feel like texting saying that I hope she is doing well and if we can talk and fix our friendship. I miss her as a friend and hanging out with her. I feel like i did mess up our relationship and our friendship. I did mess up after the break up. I miss having her in my life. Advice.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think you should focus on toehr things

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi read your mail and i want you to know that you cannot cheat away love, with all i read you still love her so much and want her back in your life. it natural have also been through all this but today am married to the lady who i broke up with after 1 year because i love her so much. i want you to mail me on my email so i let you know what you do or give you some advice on how to win her back to your life this is my email waynelikey@gmail. com await your mail

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Try being open but don't be too pushy. It's either one of two things will happen. She will consider it after some time or you guys will slowly fade out of each other's lives. Either way you can't wait around for her forever.

• I did this years ago regret it once it's gone it's gone. If she is like my ex you will probally never hear from her again.