Probably should not have done that?

Boyfriend broke up with me Sunday out of the blue , totally shocked me. Know they say you should not have contact for at least a month. Today In a weak moment I texted him and ask If his work situation had gotten any better? He been work long hours outside in heat short staffed. He texted me back a few hours later and said it was still the same. It's probably best I do not reply.

12

What Guys Said 2

• it's been a short week ago. if you need closure get it but cut off when you get it. don't be desperate and ask for him to come back to you. otherwise. it's really best to try and get yourself to try and feel good.

• Give it up. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. It's over permanently and completely. Have nothing more to do with him forever. Sorry you can't win them all

What Girls Said 1

• Do not reply. His response also does not encourage a response or further discussion.

You should delete his number. If you want to reconnect later, write that down into an online time capsule and set it for at least 3 months, or write it down and give it to a close friend who will not give that back to you until you are over him.

Honestly, I think you should have at least 3 months of no contact. Most people need more than 1 month.