How do you guys know when you like someone?

everyone's different is there a certain thing

52

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's the butterflies in the tummy. Which sounds so stupid, I know. But when I really like someone, I get nervous around them and jittery...like I was on a caffeine fix or something. When I'm around them I get those little flutters and quicker breathing, etc. For me, the signs are really physically lol

What Guys Said 2

• I want to spend more time with them. I can't stop thinking about them. And when I get to hangout with them, it feels like a Christmas present.

• You start feeling and doing weird...when you are around them...

What Girls Said 4

• i would have him on my mind and do what I can to make him happy. small gifts or a nice date, a lot of time together etc.

• We can talk about everything and nothing, and it feels like enough.

• when I like someone...I behave different... for example: if the phone rings, I wonder if is him...and I go to check it asap...and if he doesn't call me in some days, then I try find any excuse to call him... =))

I think about him all the time, and I'm smiling more than normal...I pay attention on him and in every word he says, and I just want to spend my free time with him, and talk about anything... xD

Its always good to be together :)

• When I like someone, I usually can't stop thinking about them, and when they talk to me, my heart beats like crazy. Also, I talk about them a lot to my friends.