I feel hurt when my ex deleted the photos of me even though I know we are both trying to move on?

Healing is killing me slowly. Time is killing me slowly. I can't stop going on media. I'm slowly accepting this and it's like a burden. I've lost weight and can't sleep every night. I want to feel better again.. what's the fastest way to get over someone?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• The fastest way to get over someone is talking to a best friend about it in my opinion it always helps me. Friends can always help. Another way is to do things you enjoy that will take ur mind off of him but if u allow him to get in ur head to easily it's going to take a while

Most Helpful Girl

• it's hard, I understand, in one week it will be a week since me and my ex started this thing. I know it's truly hard if you want to talk I'm here

What Guys Said 5

• It is just a slow process - You mightn't notice it but it probably hurts a little less everyday then one day you are at the magic "Move on " moment.

• Have you blocked him off of everything? Do so if you haven't.

• The fastest way to get over someone is think of all the crap they put you through to hurt you and that should make you want move on.

• why did you break up?

• He said that he was getting two jobs and will have college next month and said I'll be busy with my family, job, college, that we won't have time for each other

• I feel now I'm good without it

• It's a double edged sword-can be used for good or bad. Wanna hear a good song?

• Probably not wankin material

What Girls Said 1

• Just keep telling yourself its for the best because it is.