What should I do ?

OK I found out last week that my boyfriend was cheating on me with some slut at my school and this had been going on for quite sometime how should I handle this? With violence or just move on ?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Start a rumor she is pregnant, he has an std or is gay...

What Guys Said 3

• Move on violence in this type of situation not the answer nor it is in any situation that come up outside the realm of domestic and international politics, move on and find a nice guy you know what an a**hole looks and acts like so you know you probably won't fall one of them anymore

• you should probably avoid the violence but definitely some yelling and stuff but he made the choice to cheat so screw him! there are good guys out there just gotta find them =D

• Violence no. Just break up and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• You asked what to do, I say. " Ditch that bitch. " >:O

You deserve better, and violence is not the key. Karma will come his way, if you believe in it. But still, you're still young. It's not the time to get hung up over some guy who was dumb enough to love someone else.

After all, they say, " You never know just how much it means to you until you lose it. "

Make him realize that he lost someone special, but by then you've probably already moved on.

• Def just move on, he's not worth the energy. Especially if he goes after a scrubby slut. Trust me girlfriend, he's not worth the time!

It'll all be worth it in the end, your prince charming will come! :]

• Move on, your not even 18. Don't do anything violent. There are going to be so many more guys in your life. He's not worth it.

• be the mature one and walk away. You're going to find someone 100 times better than him