Me and my boyfriend dated for 7 months. We broke up in January 2017. Around February he made an attempt to see me. Me still being upset over the break up I was reluctant to see him and harshly dismissed him. Even though I was upset I did miss him and reached out later in March. We ended up meeting up at my place and it was the most awkward meet up ever. He was quiet I was quiet.. clearly we were both feeling some kind of way. We loved each other but things were not the same. When it was time for him to leave he turned to me as though he was gonna give me a hug (I'm looking at him holding back tears) then he turns away..

Fast forward to my birthday (late May) he likes one of my pictures on instagram.. I blocked him on impulse. At that point i felt like he's fucking with my head/emotions. Wondering why, it dawned on me that him and my mom are still friends on facebook. She posted Some birthday pictures of me so he must have seen them and started missing me (I'm thinking). About a week later I unblocked him and reach out again (foolish) I basically put all my feelings for him out there, and told him i missed him and maybe we can try to meet up again and that even if he doesn't feel the same ill understand, just give me closure.. "Seen". No reply. So I ask him again.. he says "ya when are you available" I say "weekend?" He say he didn't know if he had to work.. long story short we never met up for a 2nd time. After that plan died he liked another pic a day after. PISSED. I sent him a message telling him to STOP. Clearly I have feelings and you don't feel the same so stop fucking with my head. "Seen."

Im having a hard hard time dealing with this breakup and trying to forget and move on.. and need some advice on wtf is going on here😤 I feel like its over but its not..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just find someone else. You will encounter less problems...
    Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult but you need to separate from him as hard as it may be.
    He is manipulating you, leave him to like your photos and leave him unblocked BE STRONG.
    Show him that you are not affected by his actions, he is toying with you. Start meeting new people and hang out with your friends more often. That man is not worth your tears.

I wish you the best of luck x

What Guys Said 2

• Its over and he just wants some attention from u.. i think so

• hi with all you wrote you are still on love with him.

• He was my first love. I love the guy that he was when i first met him.

• do you still want him back i want you to mail me on my email so i can give you some tips and advice that will help you win him back and things will be fine together back with you. he is your first love and difficult to let go ok.
      mccartkatty @ gmail. com

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!