Quetion about gym?

Why every girl play gym, try to show us her ass in her pictures in social media?
Do you think your ass is the most important thing in your body?
So , if you think that then
Why do you get angry when someone talks to you about your ass?quetion about gym?

Most Helpful Girl

• not every girl does that. I don't know any girls in rl who do that.

I like wearing clothing to the gym that's not only comfortable, but also in which I look hot. Because.. lets be honest here- enjoying positive attention from the opposite sex is not an experience exclusive to men. I work hard to stay in shape and keep my legs/ass/overall figure looking good so I'm going to welcome admiration, be it from guys or girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's important to ask yourself a couple questions on this topic, - What is wrong with a woman deciding to show off her body on social media?

I notice you're implying that a woman is sending the message that her ass is the most important thing about her body by posting more seductive or sexual pictures by her on desicion

However it's really just you assigning meaning that isn't actually there

and the reason that a woman would get angry about someone talking about her ass is the factor of permission and respect - you have to realize that a girl posting provocative pictures does not mean she wants you to leave sexual or graphic comments on her page or to her directly.

honestly, this post reeks of slut shaming and is a very good example of how not to perceive a woman's sexuality.

What Girls Said 2

• Some girls just like to show off what they've worked hard for. No big deal.

• I think if you have worked hard to achieve a goal, it's fun to show it off. Girls feel confident when they work on their booties just like guys feel good when they have big arms. Doesn't mean they don't work on other areas too 😊

What Guys Said 2

• You flex your muscles, she flexes her ass.
    She gets upset when random strangers talk to her about her ass, I mean come on that's weird.. and random.

• I really hope all girls dont work on their butt