Can a beautiful picture re-attract a guys interest?

I'm currently doing Nc with my ex boyfriend. I blocked him on facebook for the time being and will unblock him when I feel ready to talk to him again. Would a beautiful professional image) in pretty clothes) help re-attracting him when I reach out to him afterwards?

12

What Guys Said 2

• this could defiantly work. but if he dident work out for you the first-time then its likely you shouldn't go back to him.

• It was mostly an issue of timing. I was badly affected by my best friends behaviour back then, family issues and lost myself. I am trying to become the strong independant women I used to be again and I feel like a good photo might show it better then selfies :) I know things just went wrong back then, but I've learned from it; so hopefully there will be another chance.

• Thank you! :)

• not a problem.

• It's hard to say. It depends on on what terms you broke up. If there was a serious fight, I don't think he'll bee keen to return, but if you talked it out and decided to go separate ways, then why not.

• It was unfortunately a really difficult breakup, lots of fights. I just want to give it one last shot of talking to him after things cooled down. I miss him as a person more then the mess we had, so I want to try everything possible to work things out.

• Haha thank you :') I'm happy to give you my mail address or something if you ever need anyone to talk to^^
      And that's unfortunate :/ I guess sometimes the damage is done and the hurt is too deep. The best thing you can do now is to keep working on yourself. I'm sure either they will see by themselves how you improved at some point or you will meet someone new and know how to do things right then. Sometimes the most unexpected things happen. My aunt found me after a terribly family fight and without having seen each other for five years, so I believe in the impossible 😊

• My congratulations

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it may not change the fact that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you but it can peak someone's interest. I remember I one time changed my profile pic on FB and suddenly guys from years ago who have wronged and ditched me were hitting me up again.

• That's all I need for now. I just need to get him to open up again as it ended really messy. So I'm giving him space and will try to work things out the right way. If that doesn't work I guess it isn't meaned to be :)