Whats it like keeping an ex on socials?

Anyone else doing it?
Im new to this and so far it sucks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It requires you be secure in yourself. Basically if you feel bad to see them doing well, you're not over it. Its a good test of how you really left off with them. When you can see their name on your feed without your heart doing that little jump, you're good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to keep up with an ex? It's the passed now and you should keep it that way. Especially if it was a recent break up. Because it's going to make you crazy. I have an ex that follows me on IG and not really sure why he asked to but he is (I don't follow him because really I just don't care). But we broke up like 10 years ago and those feelings are long gone. He's married now and has 2 kids. We don't talk on there but he keeps liking my pics. It's a mystery to be but whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yea don't do it unless you have a reason like there are kids involved or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do that, delete or straight up block, it will help you recover better when you won't have any access to his/hers photos or social activity

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh pretty boring for me, she posts once in a blue moon

0|0
    0|0
  • I can keep an x on friendship but I don't do it on social why would I do that all my friends know that she is an ex so I don't need to keep her out there like that

0|0
    0|0
  • All mine are far distant ex's and long been friend zoned. It's fun because my wife is far more beautiful and younger than my ex's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did keep her on social media. I unfollowed her on fb so I didn't have to see stuff though. I eventually re followed her

0|0
    0|0
  • she is still messaging me and me too!.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get ur question lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do u want to have someone who broke ur heart

0|0
    0|0
  • if u don't care him anymore.. it's not matter he is touch with u socially or not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I never do that. Especially if it's really soon after a breakup. The last thing I need to see is pics of them having fun without me. Especially if I see one with them and another girl. I don't delete them though, but I do block them on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why you should, unless there's kids involved.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;