Whats it like keeping an ex on socials?

Anyone else doing it?
Im new to this and so far it sucks.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• It requires you be secure in yourself. Basically if you feel bad to see them doing well, you're not over it. Its a good test of how you really left off with them. When you can see their name on your feed without your heart doing that little jump, you're good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to keep up with an ex? It's the passed now and you should keep it that way. Especially if it was a recent break up. Because it's going to make you crazy. I have an ex that follows me on IG and not really sure why he asked to but he is (I don't follow him because really I just don't care). But we broke up like 10 years ago and those feelings are long gone. He's married now and has 2 kids. We don't talk on there but he keeps liking my pics. It's a mystery to be but whatever.

What Guys Said 10

• Yea don't do it unless you have a reason like there are kids involved or something.

• don't do that, delete or straight up block, it will help you recover better when you won't have any access to his/hers photos or social activity

• Uhhh pretty boring for me, she posts once in a blue moon

• I can keep an x on friendship but I don't do it on social why would I do that all my friends know that she is an ex so I don't need to keep her out there like that

• All mine are far distant ex's and long been friend zoned. It's fun because my wife is far more beautiful and younger than my ex's.

• I did keep her on social media. I unfollowed her on fb so I didn't have to see stuff though. I eventually re followed her

• she is still messaging me and me too!.

• I didn't get ur question lol.

• why do u want to have someone who broke ur heart

• if u don't care him anymore.. it's not matter he is touch with u socially or not

What Girls Said 2

• I never do that. Especially if it's really soon after a breakup. The last thing I need to see is pics of them having fun without me. Especially if I see one with them and another girl. I don't delete them though, but I do block them on everything

• I don't understand why you should, unless there's kids involved.