What are some ways of letting him know I want him to kiss me?

besides just flat out telling him. I know that would be the easiest approach but are there any other ideas?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want it to be like it was his idea, lets him feel more interested in you by wearing his favorite perfume if you he has one, then touch his hair or neck or maybe even poking him from time to time play cuddle, while doing that LICK your lips a lot and let him notice it, let him concentrate on your lips. if he's not a sissy, he'll kiss you before you know it.

But if that don't work, you'll need to take the initiative and probably use the ice cream trick, smear some on your lips and ask him to taste your flavor.

What Guys Said 3

• You're right about the easiest approach.

Another approach would be to kiss him first! Perhaps not on the lips at first, but it can progress to that.

Or hug him. Cross-arm hugs are the easiest to kiss from...

• Just kiss him.

• Kiss him!

What Girls Said 3

• Put some chocolate or whipped cream on your lips. Ask him if he wants to taste it...then it will turn into a kiss.

• Simple... Sit next to him, talk to him, then slowly get in closer to his face, move in and kiss him.

• look at his lips often and lean in a bit closer