Trying not to give in to contacting my cheating now ex girlfriend, any suggestions?

This a is very fresh break up. After a long few weeks of crap I dealt with I found out my girlfriend was seeing her ex in person and lying to me, going out and letting her "phone die" for hours on end, and ignoring my calls at night so she can send nude photos to this ex of hers. I finally snapped and told her she is dead to me in so many words and to never contact me again. She is blocked by email, phone, and facebook. I am moving in 5 weeks to the other side of the country and I am trying to not break down and contact her. I am still hurt by what she did. Any motivational ideas on how I can get her out of my head? I am getting better everyday I don't contact her but I have my weak days like today. Let me know! Greatly appreciated =p
2
2