Trying not to give in to contacting my cheating now ex girlfriend, any suggestions?

This a is very fresh break up. After a long few weeks of crap I dealt with I found out my girlfriend was seeing her ex in person and lying to me, going out and letting her "phone die" for hours on end, and ignoring my calls at night so she can send nude photos to this ex of hers. I finally snapped and told her she is dead to me in so many words and to never contact me again. She is blocked by email, phone, and facebook. I am moving in 5 weeks to the other side of the country and I am trying to not break down and contact her. I am still hurt by what she did. Any motivational ideas on how I can get her out of my head? I am getting better everyday I don't contact her but I have my weak days like today. Let me know! Greatly appreciated =p

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep reminding yourself of what she did. Anyone who cheats doesn't really love you.

SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU AND OBVIOUSLY DOESNT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU.

Keep remembering that.

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel. Call or text someone else until the feeling passes. Try to keep yourself occupied. That's what I do personally and for my friends. If you need someone to listen to you hit me up on here. We can talk about whatever you want.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's my suggestion, and its my favorite one - Be a Man.

Seriously, you became dependent on her love. The only love you NEED comes from inside yourself. Everything from the outside is gravy.

Good call walking away, shows you got balls.

It hurts. and you will keep thinking about her every now and then. chin up.

• Hey buddy.I know. She is living rent free inside your head yeah? She is cruel for treating you like this. You did nothing wrong OK and you can do WAY better then this girl. Here is a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzM1vBp_z6E to a youtube clip that always seems to lift my spirits when I'm feeling like crap.I know its childish but f*** it. Personally I think its really kick ass. Think of your ex girlfriend as the evil purple robot in this clip and think of yourself as red/orange robot who is kicking ass. Watch the whole clip its so fricken cool!