Should I feel guilty about texting with another guy days after breakup?

So here's the thing. Two days ago, my ex and I had an argument, I ignored him after the fight, because I was really hurt. The next day, he told me I could not make him happy, that we were arguing too much, that the only thing I was doing was letting him hate me, instead of loving me (No idea how I can control HIS emotions) Anyways, he told me that he wouldn't stay with me if I wasn't going to change. I told him, no one was forcing him to stay in this relationship. So he told me it was all my fault, that I was free from now one, that I could talk to any guy I wanted and broke up with me, all by text by the way. The next day a guy I used to have a HUGEE crush on followed me on Instagram and we started texting. We were only talking about my breakup, but I still do feel guilty about texting with another guy. My ex used to be so jealous, I was not even allowed to have guy friends, let alone text with other guys. Also if we ever do get back together, should I tell my ex? Omg my life is a mess, I know, I am 21 by the way, don't know why this thing says 26.
4
2