2 weeks after our break up and you're already on an online dating app?

My ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago. Today we met up to "talk" about things and it went really well and we decided to try and work on things. After we were done talking we started to watch tv and his phone kept buzzing on the table. I looked at it and it was notifications on Bumble. He asked me if it bothers me and I said no because I didn't want to argue. Should I be concerned? I had no thoughts to move on so close after our break up. Should I say something or just leave it be?

What Guys Said 2

• For the last two weeks he's been a free agent, as have you. There isn't really anything else to say about that period. Now if you two are trying to work on things, then you tell him you won't proceed until he deletes his accounts.

• Yeah I wish I would have said something like that when I saw it. I don't feel comfortable bringing it up because I don't want it to start a fight since we are trying to work on things. One of our problems in the past is communication and we are trying to communicate better with each other. I guess it just hurts to know his thought was to move on so quickly.

• My ex had made up her mind way before she ended the relationship and therefore she was further in the process. Maybe it is the same with your ex

• Yeah but why would he want to work things out? I wasn't going to meet up with him to talk because I felt we had talked about things and I got the proper closure and at first he was adamant about not working things out but was being persistent on talking in person which we did today and it was a completely different outcome then what he has been saying over text. I guess seeing the Bumble thing just had me thinking he seems really unsure.

• I'm not sure why he did it but maybe when he saw you, he got back some feelings he had for you which he had when you were together. But the question is more; what do you want, do you want to be with a guy you have split up, I do not think that is going to work. You are always remember what the reason was you broke up.

What Girls Said 0