Is there still a chance left?

So I was dating this guy for almost two months. We had an awesome connection. We spent a lot of time together. He introduced me to all his friends and family and would drive 40minutes to see me a few days out of the week. He accidentally slipped the three words a couple times to me while having a little buzz. I never said it back. He always sent me messages that he missed me and always text me throughout the day. Out of nowhere, he calls me the other day and says he's not ready for a relationship and needs space. "It's not you, it's me" he said. He says he needs to focus on becoming a better man before getting involved with anyone. He has commitment issues as he is in the process of a divorce. My question is... is there still hope? I haven't contacted him although I really want to. Everything was going so well. I just hope he misses me as much as I miss him...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• "It's not you, it's me" were the exact same words my ex said to me before leaving me, hoping we would get back together. You just have to let it go. There are going to be better guys who are worth your time.

What Guys Said 3

• No there is no hope when someone uses that line.

• Let it go. Let it go. He's looking for a ho.

• he don't miss you. he is enjoying with other girl

What Girls Said 0