Do you ever wanna cry for no reason?

My girlfriend breaks up with me 5 Months ago. Sometimes I lie in my bed and think about her, so often I just wanted to cry about her because I can't forget her. It was my first relationship and I've no idea how to handle it...

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally when I cry for that one day out of nowhere I get my period the next day. So that's how I keep track lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my first break up, I couldn't get over it three months later. It can be hard dude but you just have to accept the fact that she's gone and there's nothing you can do about it. Only time can heal a break up. Keeping yourself distracted, venting to a friend or writing your thoughts out can help with the pain.

You will have many relationships and many break ups in life. All that matters is that you learn from what you did poorly and grow from it.

What Girls Said 1

• Millions of times

What Guys Said 3

• No i produce testosterone not estrogen

• no one cries for no reason, maybe‚Äč u should talk to her for closure. or maybe even get her to give the relationship another shot. or maybe it's just eating at you because you have simply yet to move on and get someone else.

• Never for no reason