How do I move on after my breakup?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey be relax. move on. this is not end of the world. right now I m going through divorse with my wife after 7 years!!! but I still move on with my 6 year old son

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. It takes time to get over someone you once loved. Just take it day by day <3

What Guys Said 3

• go delete your pics together, his number , block him everywhere.
    go out do some activities go register for a sport club do some charity. Anyway make anything to think about other things

• take a car n drive over him

• pee on everything. don't even think about it. just do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Break ups can be tough especially when it's just happened. It's hard going from being with someone and always talking to them to nothing. The best thing you could do is distract yourself for a while so time passes and soon time will pass by and you'll find yourself thinking about them less and less and it won't hurt as much. Just give it time and it'll pass and hopefully you'll find someone new