My ex sent me an email to see how I'm doing a month after he broke up with me? What should I do?

So about a month ago, my ex told me he "need to be alone" because he couldn't handle the stress in his life. He seriously broke my heart and all he could do is say "sorry" while I cried. Now, a month later, I get an email from him wanting to know how I'm doing, and updating me on things happening in his life. I seriously don't know what to do. I am still hurt by him and trying to get over him, and now it's like he wants to be friends. What should I do? I honestly don't know how to respond to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can choice to ignore the messege and maybe respond at a further date when you feel more comfortable with an explaination for the slow response.

Be it honest that you still felt too hurt to reapond or dishonest that you did not see the messege and your reponse was fast given you just noticed it.

Whatever the reponse best of luck healing after the breakup to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't respond then. If you don't know what you want to say just don't say anything. It's not like you owe him anything

What Guys Said 2

• What are you wanting to happen from this OP?

If you respond you can keep it very short.
    If you're wanting to see if he is interested keep it VERY short. If he is he will continue to respond. if he doesn't then just focus on yourself.

If you are moving on and don't want to get set back then ignore it.

If you wanna try again it's okay to see what he's doing. Just don't set yourself up for failure. Let him ask to fix things. NOT YOU

• Ignore

What Girls Said 3

• I would be honest with him, there is nothing worse than having someone just ignore you. I would tell him honestly that you arnt sure you can be friends with him yet, that you are still hurting over the break up and unless he wants to try and work the old issues out, you cannot be friends with him til you are OK with how the relationship ended.

• Change your email

• I would ignore it personally it