It's been over a month since my ex and I broke up and I'm still not over him?

Like it was a civil break up and we agreed to be friends. Then I felt like he started playing hot and cold- or that's how it seemed to me from my end of things I don't know if I was misreading it? But then we started speaking less cause it didn't seem healthy how frequently we were speaking since we weren't together anymore. But I just can't move on, and I don't want him to either - I want us to try again but it won't happen. What do I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Girl its been 1 month. I really hope yoou didn't get over him. it would be sad otherwise. Give it time. Seriously i can understand how you feel but shit happens. Yoou have to consider one thing during this process: Whats more important for you, your love for him or you self respect?

What Girls Said 1

• girl sometimes there's people you never get over. I broke up with a man about 3 years ago and still am not fully over him.