Ignored and confused?

Me and my boyfriend broke up a week ago and he was getting jealous over silly stuff got mad and I broke up with him so to say but it was mutual. we have been together for a while usually we make up quickly and he has gone to ignore I have contancted and apologized and the last thing he said was he was going to let me know if he feels different/his feelings change. I don't even know how to process this. Should I just move on? this is immature.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The human dynamics of relationships are not so simple. Jealousy over "silly stuff" is actually quite normal. Men and women can be triggered by things that don't seem like a big deal. He's human. It's not immature to want to see if he feels different after sometime. Maybe he's deciding if you're the right woman for him, maybe he's deciding what route the relationship will take.

• I understand and that makes sense, it makes me feel punished and it hurts a lot. I want to talk to him one on one maturely but he doesn't want to talk and someone who claims to love you so much doesn't push you away just over a matter that can be solved easily.

• I suppose so, is there a chance of him coming back? I am not trying to pressure him I just felt it unfair

• I don't know him or you, so I don't really know. If you two really cared about each other, I don't see why you couldn't talk through this and get back together. Doesn't sound like a huge deal, but you must talk. It's important. Ease him however you can. Not baby him, but just be there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you broke up with him then it is on you to win him over again if you want to make it work. It is not the person who got dumped job to make things right really. I mean you left him for a reason too so there is reason for breaking up and going back to him would make no sense as the issues will still be there.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, one thing i like to live by is the simple "Be happy" slogan. If you feel like staying with your boyfriend is going to make you OVERALL happy, then sure, be with the guy. If you feel like staying with him will be mostly for immature fights and neither of you are becoming better people through each other, break up with him. Or not, your life, just make some lines and see whether or not the relationship crosses either. In the end, do what ever. Or sell his soul to the Shadow Masters and make a deal to make him your slave. Simple. I go with option 3

• you break up with him and want to get back together. when he ignored you, you called him immature?

• I know it sounds silly but the whole ignoring is too much

• why? you have a stupid on/off relationship. you easily break up and made up. now he wanted to sort his shit out. how is he supposed to that when you are in his shadow?

• I haven't really bothered him, I barely contacted him yesterday night after a few days but yes I will keep giving him his space.

• Yes, this is very immature. Good that you see it yourself. If he wants time then give him time. You broke up with him because he got mad at you and now you want him back and you are confused over the fact that he needs time to think about it?

What Girls Said 1

• Breaking up and assuming to get back together is playing dumb. He's reconsidering if he wants to be with you.

• yes and I think it scares me he won't come back because we really did love each other

• If he was getting jealous over "silly things", those are his feelings. You need to take into consideration that he has feelings too. Maybe tell him that when you try to talk to him again.