What is the best move after got rejection from someone you love?

What should I do next after I got rejection from my crush? Any comment?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• figure out why. then try to fix it, if it's not something you can fix then move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on with your life. Put him/her behind you and tell yourself it is in the past and that you will not let one person's opinion of you bring you down. Also cut off contact and try to focus on other things. x

What Guys Said 3

• everyone gets rejected from time to time. and even if you believe you did something that led to the rejection, the issue would be that specific action, not your intrinsic worth.

Rejection isn’t about who you are as a person. there is nothing harder to believe and nothing more important.
    Rebuild your self-confidence and live your life.

Good luck...

• You become heartbroken, but then you move on to the next knowing that each day will get better.

• Ghost them.
    Maybe make sure they see you enjoying life.

What Girls Said 2

• Just get a good cry at home if you feel like it and move on. Don't think about getting revenge, because that isn't fair towards him.

• Move on.