How do you know when it's too late and you've lost your chances of getting back with your ex (Obv apart from them starting to date someone else)?

I wish I knew if I had a chance still or not? I dont get how you would know if it's too late and it's all history

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if you the only one who is making an effort to keep your emotions safe and high... then it's too late.
    not having a chance means you're looking for excuses to create the wrong choices.

• What do you mean by excuses for wrong decisions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ease into it. If he has a girlfriend then obviously don't engage. If he's single though, try messaging him first, see how he is and if he's interested in getting together to catch up. It's a simple task that won't hurt your pride if he says no. If he says yes, try to get a feel of his actions once you're together. Is he doing anything suggestive, or that reminds you of your time together? Things like that.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no date when it's too late. He might always have have feelings towards you or simply hate you it depends of how was the break up his personality and blablabla. If you want to know if you still have a shot send him a message^^

What Girls Said 1

• Does he still call or text you? If so, there's probably still hope.