What song would you listen to after a break up?

This is more a fun question not a serious question ^^
This is my choice :P

bump

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have one. I just want to say, It's so cool to see someone post something somewhat kpop related on here!!

• Yeah I'm a fan I post a lot of kpop stuff haha XD

• Kpop does take up a lot of time haha. Understatement of the century. Kpop concerts are really fun! I've also seen EXO a few times. and I've gone to Kcon once. It is a lot of fun, but it's sooooo expensive haha. That seems like a reasonable number, haha. BTS fans are everywhere nowadays

• I like BTS too but not like the fans I just like their songs. Not all of them but maybe half ^^
      And I dont spend any time on them like their fans ^^. They're only my rd favorite male group I like Monsta X and BIGBANG more ^^ But I did vote for them at the Billboard awards and I watched the show too and all the interviews and stuff :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Gone Forever-Three Days Grace

What Girls Said 4

• Wild Horses - Birdy
    Starts With Goodbye - Carrie Underwood
    Like I Loved You - Brett Young

Sometimes you need a song that lets you cry (Like I Loved You), a song that lets you say you are strong (Wild Horses), and a song for when you realize, you are moving on (Starts with Goodbye). Different songs for different stages of the mourning and getting over the breakup.

• I have a breakup playlist. It makes me sob. Favs are "Keith urban" you'll think of me, "gavin degraw" not over you, and "the script" break even

• 0|0
    • I really hate this song sorry XD I generally don't like western pop because it's like factory produced and then forced down everybody's throat on the radio and everywhere. Well I avoid that but that's what they try to do. And also her voice just annoyed me a lot in this song and the chorus is repeated like 5 billion times. I was in the military when this was on the radio and I had to turn it off everytime it came on which was like once every ten minutes XD. The message is ok but it's been done before a ton of times as well so I don't really give points for that. That's just my opinion though if you like it you should enjoy it :D

• @HereToProveMyPoint Yeah but I don't live in Korea so I only hear what I want to. And I can just not listen to the bad stuff ^^. And there's additional interesting stuff like a different culture etc. ^^ I do like a lot of western music don't get me wrong just not pop ^^. There are a few exceptions though I do like some songs but most I don't.

• i will listen to any song

What Guys Said 3

• Hell In A Bucket by The Grateful Dead

• Stacys mom and get at her mom

• love yourself of justin n ed Sheeran