Should I publish this woman's nude photos online?

This disgusting bitch I was in a long-distance relationship with who cheated on me, lied to me, betrayed me, and blew other guys behind my back broke up with me and cut off contact. I want to ruin her life more than I already have, and I want to see her in despair and pain. She comes from a good Catholic family, and I think I could ruin her by publishing her nude photos online. Should I do it? I want to see her in the same pain she put me in.

1920

Most Helpful Girl

• Reason #12,332 to never send nudes to ANYONE.

Regardless of who did what in a particular situation... never provide someone with ammunition that they could so easily use against you at their butthurt whim.

I don't really care what you do, but it's illegal in the U. S. to do that without her written consent. If you choose to do it anyway, my money would be on karma to bite your ass. Or, you could just move on and let karma take care of her for you. Good luck.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...580b771b4f.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeRS0uSCcAAKG4p.jpg

• She lives in Europe. Is it still possible that she could press charges?

• Spartan, that was a good call to delete the pics. Karma will pay her back for you. ✌

• I had to do it, even if I didn't want to. It's the right thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you know that you shouldn't but whether you do or not is up to you. Doing so would be a crime where I live, I'm not sure about in the US. You could be prosecuted in England for posting revenge porn. That aside, it's just unnecessary and it won't undo what she did. it won't fix your pain to put her in pain. It won't make you feel any better about yourself in the long run either, you'll just know that you're a dick too.

I'd say don't do it. Holding on to your dignity and your self respect is of value in terms of your recovery. You don't lose dignity and self respect just because someone else acts like a cunt. That's their issue.

• How do I fuck her over?

• @Goodwifie that's not the same thing.

I loved her. I wanted to marry her. She cheated on me and betrayed me.

• I'd say that threatening to kill someone is worse than cheating on a person.
      Are are saying now that you want to rape and kill her not just share her pics.
      I think you need to get a snikers bar m8 because you are not you when you are hangry.

What Girls Said 18

• If someone else does the wrong thing, that doesn't give you license to do a really terrible thing yourself.

• No don't do that, petty. That is disgusting. I know how you feel being cheated on sucks but if you do that you will look worse

• How would her pain benefit you personally, really? I think you shouldn't do it. No matter how bad she treated you (and yeah she did), you dont need to go on the same level. You are better than that.

• Youve got problems. I think you should move on and focus on bettering your own life instead of ruining someone's be else's (while making yourself look like a petty, bitter little bitch)

• It's just a natural human reaction manifesting in words. I think the bigger issue is just to not post the nude pictures due to legal issues but that's it. It's the rage talking, he needs time to vent. A lot of this stuff isn't acted upon and is just one of the symptoms of anger

• @MyMintFrappe what you guys are saying is just very strange. I don't know how to feel that emotionless.

• @TheSpartan, personally, I feel like you were just thinking out loud. Everyone has said what you're saying, just in their head and not out loud.

• Absolutely not! No matter what she's done to you, you shouldn't expose her to public humiliation. Nobody deserves that. You said it yourself, it was a long distance relationship. What did you expect? Nothing good ever comes out of those. Just chill out and be proud of yourself because you didn't act so bitchy like she did...
    Payback isn't the right solution, and it's pretty uneven in this case.

• LOL what did I expect? What the fuck kind of comment was that? I expected complete loyalty.

I want to ruin her life.

• @Blueberry_Spicehead Then I hope she receives even worse pain.

• TheSpartan is just angry and needs time to vent out all of the rage. That's it. It's the rage that is talking. I would recommend and letting time pass by. The only issue I have with posting pics is that you can get into trouble with law enforcement. Don't post them because you can seriously face legal consequences.

• Karma! Don't lower your self to her standards. From previous statements it sounds like you have dignity it best to keep it in tact.

• No, if you share her nudes I guarantee any girl you're with in the future will immediately cease to send you any or break up with you if they find out.

• Well, she deserves to be in pain.

• Oh my god, people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam free. You're a threat to society.

• You are definitely a threat to those around you and should see a therapist if nothing else

• Two wrongs don't make a right

• The evil part of me says go for it because an ex did this to me because I didn't give him money. The trying to be nice part of me says wait for karma to fuck up her life. Do with this statement as you will my friend. Namaste 🙏

• What exactly do you think you would achieve by doing so? Don't post any pictures and move on

• You will not feel better doing that. You're still going to feel cheated. What you need to do is go see a therapist about your anger and insecurities. It really will help.

• Dick move

• Don't do it. You should be the better person. What if the shoe was on the other foot?

• I wouldn't ever hurt someone like that, so the shoe would never be on the other foot.

• heyyy my best advice would be let karma take it's turn and you sit back and enjoy because if you post the pics she could probably file a case of something let the karma get back to her 🤘

• She lives overseas. Could she still press charges?

• Then go for it. She needs to learn her lesson for sure

• Maybe. I don't know.

• Nah thats called revenge porn and if she finds out she could report you and you'll be arrested dont be fucking stupid just get over it

• No you shouldn't

• Guys like you are why I never want to have daughters. God forbid they end up with someone like you.

• Sounds like she did the life ruining, and wait for a short while before you act, the feelings of wanting vengeance may have faded. If they have then you know you're not in love anymore, be happy 😊

What Guys Said 19

• No you shouldn't. I understand that you are in pain, but it is illegal (its called revenge porn). Yes you might cause her pain, but is it worth it if you go down in flames too?

I would take the photos, print them out, and burn/stab/punch the pictures as much as you want. Heck jerk off to them for all I care, but get your anger out on the pictures, and then put it behind you. Do not film it. Do not contact her again. Do not spread them. Drop her from your life. Yes it sucks, but it is a part of life. Be the bigger person.

• If you are going to do it (again I say don't do it period), wait one week at least. Posting while your emotions are high is likely to cause you to do something that you will regret.

Waiting one week would probably not limit any damage done by the photo leak, but if you post it right now, you are stuck with that decision. After cooling off a little you may find that it would have been a huge mistake. Take a step back for one week, try not to think about her at all, and revisit your thoughts then.

I cannot make you do anything. I cannot make you wait the week, but emotions can be very dangerous if left to run completely free.

• Be the bigger man and let her live her life man, you should do the same, move on, bitches come and go, anyway there's already a shit tonne of porn out there, don't think a couple more pictures are gonna do much. Besides if you really wanted to ruin her life, send them to her parents, she'll never hear the end of it

• Should I send them to her parents?

• No. Be the bigger man and let her go. Long distance has never worked for me or anyone I know, move on and find someone else, besides if you post them online or share them with other people, any girl you date afterwards will instantly trust you less and quite frankly it's not worth it

• You can get into a lot of legal trouble if you do so. I suggest not posting any of her pictures online.

• No.. why would you want to stoop down to her level? You could be so much better than that.

But then again you just thinking about it is pretty low already.

• Don't be a piece of shit like her. She didn't ruin your life, she hurt you, but you can easily move on. By publishing her nudes online you can ruin her life. She was a cunt, but you don't have to be a cunt too.

Be the bigger person here, delete her pictures, and move on. Forget about her.

• man if what you just said is true and she's that much of a bitch then just do it so she can feel your pain

• You or the bunny wouldn't do well in prison, don't do it. Just move on.

• send them to her parents her boss do whatever you want. We don't judge you even if in theory you should not do it and get over it.

• well it's definitely illegal and she's not worth the trouble if everything you said is correct.

• dont...
    by the way if u able to do this and click on post this with ur hand
    thats means u never loved her
    noone can ever do this to someone her loved befor
    even if she did that to u dont do it
    and if its not for her at least put it in ur mind that what goes around comes around..

• be the better person, besides the new beau will be wanting to hear the stories and pictures always help.

• no. by you doing this she's still winning. if you still let her piss you off even after y'all broke up, then you're the dumb one. just move on. nothing pisses a girl off more than moving on and finding someone better

• Ehhh if you do make sure the laws in your states aren't going to get you in trouble

• Don't let her get the better of you and lower yourself to her level, you're better than that.

• No but you should tell her you did.

• You could go to prison for doing that so sure knock yourself out.

You sound like an Elliot Rodgers in training.

• do it wtf are you waiting For!

• Absolutely- you go bro! Destroy that bitch's life, make her suffer, and expose just who and what she really is to the world- a deceitful, two-faced tramp.

• Just send them to her parents.