Girls, Women: What Would Persuade You To Take Your Ex Boyfriend Back If You Ended Things?

Hello! My girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago because I made the mistake of getting drunk and breaking something out of anger. The following week after the break-up, I drank daily to numb the guilt, pain and regret. During that time, I texted constantly while drinking. (Not proud). She blocked me from Facebook and Changed Her phone number. A week after the break-up, I made the decision that Alcohol wasn't my friend! I started going to AA meetings to learn how to cope with stress in other ways. Today I am 53 days without a drink. It's changed my entire outlook on life. I've changed a lot for the better! Life gets better everyday, but I'm not the type to tell Her "take me back, I've changed. I feel that proving it is more respectful than saying it. Her & I were together for two years, lived together and other than less than a handful of times while my drinking was an issue (no physical violence), We had a great relationship! We were a great team. Her and I do cross paths usually at least once per week! My best friend is Her neighbor and Her place is literally so close that we could talk from driveway to driveway. Sometimes it's a "Hello, How are you," sometimes there's no acknowledgement, sometimes we talk for a couple of minutes and a few times we've ended up spending the day together (no sex, no discussion of the past, just everyday life type of talk). Last week She told me out of the blue that she didn't want to be near me. Three days before that, She stopped to talk with me for a few minutes. Mutual friends say She's sad, depressed and misses me. I've respected Her wishes and haven't contacted Her. I only dropped some things off while She wasn't home and left a note telling Her to keep her beautiful smile on Her face. I know She loves me but that I made a few mistakes. But how am I supposed to prove that I've eliminated drinking if I don't see Her? Should I leave a letter? Should I be patient and see How things go, should I ignore Her? Your thoughts?
2