How would you want a guy to let you know he likes you?

Such as in school, a guy sees you, and is interested in you, how would you want the guy to let you know. You can't really strike up too much of a conversation in class, and when class is over, she leaves quickly without the chance to get her attention.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so easy...Sit next to her one day, and after the class ask her if she wants to study some time.

0|1
    0|0
    • So next week I will be meeting the president of a medical school, and I will miss one day of class. So you don't think it would be weird if a guy came up and sat right by you to ask for your notes the he missed(and to really have a reason to strike up a conversation with you)?

• Show All
    • Or, depending upon what time you copy her notes, you could get coffee during/after the notes copying..and during that time ask her if she's going to some event on campus and if so if she'd like to go with you.

• There is a coffee shop in the student center next to where our class is, that's why I said coffee, but an event on campus is a good idea too.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;