Should I break up with him?

We've been together for almost 2 years. I want to break up because the relationship just faded, it just feels like it's going nowhere... I think everyone can relate. The problem is, for some unknown reason, we still haven't had sex. I want him to be my first because I don't want to wait for someone else to come around, but at the same time I know we won't last. I know this is looks so douchy of me so I'm just asking you to answer nicely. Thank you.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's a difference between the relationship losing its spark, and the relationship just getting comfortable, ya know? The relationship won't feel like it did the first week all the time.

• Of course it won't. But when you're 18 and not thinking about marriage, this kind of relationship is not needed. I didn't want to go into details, but I don't feel loved and needed in this relationship at all. No relationship has to be like that. Thank you for the response.

• Based on your response, I think you're mature enough to have a sit down with him about how you feel the relationship is going. If you already tried talking to him but nothings happened, that's when you should move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• You been together for two years, still haven't had sex, and your not actually "waiting" for marriage? You need to explain

• It's such a long story... I'm a vrigin, he's not. I made moves lots of times and we discussed this so many times. It just never happens. For example, few weeks ago I was home alone and he came over. I was wearing a sheer dress and we were cuddling and all and he realizes I'm wearing thongs - even a child can guess what was I thinking. I don't know how he did not.

• We discussed it many times. I just don't understand how an empty house and lace thongs don't do the thing :) That's all. Thank you for the response.

• I understand, but guys really don't understand "signs"... it is weird. At this point. If I was you, I would scream. "when are you going to have sex with me"? Today, next week, six years from now. I want to have sex" 😊 all this in a serious voice. I promise he will get it... if he says no, well it might be something else that keeps him from giving you "the d".

What Guys Said 2

• do what you have too

• I dont think so

What Girls Said 2

• if you know it won't last. why bother having sex. just break up with him...
    save this moment for a better guy.
    peace

• Yeah End It Lol :)