Boyfriend cheated on me and is now happy with the girl he cheated with. This hurts so much and I've cried everyday. What can I do to move on?

So i found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. We started off as bestfriends and i fell in love with him and we started dating. But then he decided to cheat on me and get the other girl to harass me. Now I see that he's happy with her and plans to spend the rest of his life with her. I cry everyday because i really was deeply in love with him and did everything for him. It hurts seeing that he's happy with her and not me. How come he gets to be happy and I'm the one that's alone and miserable? I try to move on but I still love him and I always end up thinking about him and crying about it. What can I do to move on?
10
1