I feel like I have a psychic ex?

it seems like every time start talking to a girl. one particular ex hits me up out of nowhere almost like she has a sixth sense. anyone else have a similar experience?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• she could i feel like i have one with my ex. we didn't talk often once it was 3 years and i couldn't stop thinking about him for some odd reason and i went on my old fb he had messaged me for the first time in 3 years that day. we talked a little. also 7 months after that we didn't talk anyone one night i dreamt of him woke up to another message. whenever i dream of him he pops up except this last time i dreamt of him nothing. so who knows!!! maybe he was talking about me or thinking about hittin me up but never did lol

• i believe if its a soul mate our souls wonder to them while we slept i feel we can travel in our dreams like soul leaving the body i have seen the future in my dreams plenty of times i cannot explain i have seen too much alsleep and awake like a vision please don't laugh because its very serious. I've seen my aunt laying in a hospital bed and a week later she was brought back from trying suicide i believe we go somewhere somehow

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a coincidence. Perhaps if you documented and recorded your experience than you may have a stronger case to claim she's psychic.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a strong enough connection with someone, then this is completely possible.

What Guys Said 1

• No its always like this how the universe works why I don't know i think its to test are feelings or maybe god sends angels and demons into your life but remember one rule exes are exes for a reason wether it was her or you move on...

• Yea true that it's just un canny