Needing advice?

I've been feeling really low lately. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and it's a little hard. I'm trying to overcome this feeling. 😩 any encouragement!

47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just know women get over men quickly, men actually act like they're over a woman but they have issues with it for months. And it's scientifically true that if you eat chocolate or do other activities even sex it will help you. There's a chemical your brain starts producing when you breakup with someone it's purpose is to get you back together asap so that you can procreate so to slow down that chemical you have to replace it with a love chemical, being really basic here, but there's foods you can eat that mimic the love chemical... google it and find some activities and snacks... oh and not sure if you've ever heard that the best way to get over a person is to sleep with someone different... it's true, but you don't have to sleep with them just focus you attention on someone else

• Thank you very much I appreciate that. Focusing on someone does help👏

• Your welcome and google that information you'll be surprised... and trust me he will be thinking about you and missing you a lot more than you will him. Has to do with chemicals in a males brain. Just focus on moving forward however and know that you will find a man that fits you and your personality perfectly

What Guys Said 6

• "the storm will pass. In the meantime, you can dance in the rain"~or any other activity you like~

• Eat healthy workout. Find a new productive hobby. etc.

Generally, just things that help improve who you are or improve your life, help with the self-esteem and confidence since breakups are usually a blow to peoples self-worth.

• Focus on yourself. Spend time on hobbies, and go out with friends to enjoy a social life that feeds you positive vibes.

• take up a hobby, work out, do something that'll take your mind off of him!

• working out is really good for stress

• Meet new people but don't DATE or hookup
    Discover new hobbies

What Girls Said 3

• Just go out with some friends hang out and have some fun
    You'll get past this

• Go out with friends that always helps

• have a day with your girls. go out, make memories of just you. go shopping, or an amusement park, go get ice cream cause why the hell not. try and focus on yourself and not you and him