I hate my ex but I miss him?

We dated for 5 months. I broke up with him because he could never make time for me. The breakup was civil but the post break up was messy.

He got jealous that I was talking to another guy after we broke up even though it was just being friendly. He said some pretty awful things to me going so far as to insinuate that I was being a whore.

It's been a month since we haven't talked. I feel completely stupid but I miss him. How do I get over him?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply either do one of two things. 1. Move on from him and focus on yourself and your needs. 2. Find someone else that's worth your time and be happy. Relationships in this time and day don't last most of the time. You can't hate and miss someone at the same time. If he wasn't giving you enough attention why not find someone that Will? Do you think if you guys got back together things would be different? He obviously doesn't care about you because if a girl brokeup with me and I still loved her I would at least try to get her back.

What Guys Said 3

• Try to find another guy or try to find the few (or many) things you dislike about him and dwell on it. Also cut off any communication you have with him.

• good

• It's over move on. Talk/date someone else or get involved into some work to divert your mind

What Girls Said 0