How do I break up with my boyfriend of 3 years?

Hey all! I'm a 21 year old flight attendant and pilot in training; I've come across a life challenge with my relationship and need some advice and knowledge.

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3.5 years and recently my feelings and life have started pulling me away from our relationship emotionally and physically. I know it's time to break up I'm just so stuck on what ifs and how to do it.

My biggest fear is what if it's a mistake, what if nothing good comes from it, will I change my mind etc.

Another problem I'm coming across is my sway back and forth of, I need to break up with him and I'll just push though. Part of me really thinks we've just had our days and should go our own ways and another is saying how can you leave.

I know many people will say 'it'll all be for the better'. That's all I hope for but I need help getting out of that fear of letting go. And how to let go peacefully within myself and physically with him.
9
2